Registration is CLOSED - The race has SOLD OUT!
$80 until 1/31/17
$85 until 2/18/17
$90 after 2/18/17
No Race Day Registration
Tandem price is the same cost as two individual racers.
The online registration fee is $4 per entry, so the total will be $84/$89 depending on when you register.
Please note that the Expert/Open Men and Expert/Open Women are the "money" classes at this event. You need to be registered in one of those categories at the start of the race to compete for the cash prizes. If you are currently in a different category and would like to switch to the open class, please email email@example.com sooner rather than later.
Cash prizes awarded in the Male and Female Open divisions, Sponsor prizes in all other categories.
- Male Open (this is the money class)
- Masters 30-39
- Masters 40-49
- Grand Masters 50 - 59
- Vintage 60+
- Female Open (this is the money class)
- Female Masters 40+
- Single Speed Open
- Clydesdale (200+ lbs)
Extra meals for spectators can be purchased for $10.00 - these need to be pre-ordered so we have enough food for everyone - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order. No on-site meal purchases.
No Refunds once registration is processed. No charge for transfers, but they must be completed by February 27th. ENTRIES DO NOT TRANSFER FROM YEAR TO YEAR, OR TO OTHER EVENTS IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND.
Your entry fee for the Southern Cross bike race includes:
- 1 race entry on a killer course that will challenge you physically, mentally, and possibly emotionally
- 1 premium race t-shirt that you will actually look cool wearing and all your friends will be jealous
- finisher award
- fully stocked aid station with first aid and mechanical support
- Post-race meal and beer
- Transport of one gallon sized ziploc bag to the aid station (ziploc bags provided at race-number pickup)
- Clearly marked course with course marshals and "wrong way" indicators at possibly otherwise confusing intersections